Missing section moved from onenote notebook to another

Hi I recently moved a section from my notebook to another notebook. For some reason the section doesnt seem to have synced with onedrive and now i lost it.

Please help me restore it. There is only option to restore deleted sections but no option to restore moved sections. Any help would be much appreciated.

Hello,

It is always a good idea to keep OneNote and other Office applications up-to-date. Product updates resolves known issues within the application and improves the syncing experience in OneNote. You may follow the steps here in Install Office updates to update your Office applications.

Also, may we know if you are able to search for the missing section using the Search feature in OneNote 2016?

You may use the search box in the upper-right corner of OneNote to find words that are included in the missing section. You may choose All notebooks to make sure that every notebooks are searched.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi,

I have all of my onenote up to date now, however when i was moving these sections, i remember onenote is rolling out updates across all the OS's.

No I cannot see in search from OneNote 2016. Its as if like it completely vanished there is no trace of history.

How come there is no history or snapshot of things moved between notebooks ?

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi,

Most issues with Outlook are usually resolved by running an Office repair. This process will scan and correct issues with files or configurations that may be causing your issue. To run an Office repair, you can follow the steps on this link.

For any concerns, kindly get back to us.

Regards.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated September 30, 2021 Views 257 Applies to: