microsoft.Office365ServiceV2

I have been having the dialogue box with the error message relating to microsoft.Office365ServiceV2 on shutdown, and have removed the folder as suggested in a previous post

Now every time I save a word document as a pdf, I get an additional folder with an unrelated file name saved in the same location, eg: 161021JPS1.pdf.sb-36fc5b8d-DYAEsv

Can someone advise on a remedy please. I have sent countless error messages to microsoft but no improvement for several months.

Question Info

Last updated November 23, 2019 Views 765 Applies to:
Answer
Answer

Hi Tony,

We suggest you try turning off add-ins in Office 2016 for Mac. Please follow the steps below:
1. Go to Tools > Templates and Add-ins.
2. In the Global Templates and Add-ins list, all installed add-ins that are running will show.
3. Check or select an add-in to edit, or turn it off by clicking the + or – option. Click OK when done.
4. Exit and restart the application.

If the Office application starts correctly, and the add-in you unchecked is causing the problem, we recommend you visit the company website for the add-in to find out if there’s an updated 64-bit version you can install. If there isn’t a newer version or you don’t need to use the add-in you can leave it unchecked.

Here is an article for your reference: Error messages after updating to Office for Mac 64-bit.

Regards,

Tisky

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.