Microsoft Teams We're Sorry - We've run into an issue.

Microsoft Teams won't sign in this morning. I just get the message that says We're sorry-We've run into an issue. There's a button to Try again. Also it says If That doesn't work, try signing out and back in again. The Try again button doesn't work. I've signed out and tried to sign in again, but get the same error. I restarted the computer. I deleted the files in the appdata teams folder and restarted again with no change. It does work on my android app.It works for my other team member.

|
Answer
Answer
Hi All,

This issue was posted to the Service Health Dashboard (SHD) as incident TM202916 Start time: Monday, February 3, 2020, at 1:15 PM UTCUser Impact: This issue may potentially affect any of your users attempting to access Microsoft Teams.

Tenant administrators can view current information and updates on SHD at the link here

For affected customers to easily identify the information here, this thread will be closed.
We will update to the primary thread below once the issue is resolved or you can obtain the most recent information from SHD.

If you are experiencing a similar issue and do not see an SHD post, please let us know by sharing your tenant information via Private Message (PM).

Your patience and cooperation are highly appreciated. 

Best regards, 
Shawn

14 people found this reply helpful

Was this reply helpful?

Yes
No

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated September 16, 2021 Views 36,799 Applies to: