Microsoft Teams Administrator site is not opening

I am the Global Administrator, when I click the Teams Admin GCC high site it does not open, it says index_msalredirect.html.

|

Dear Param,

Good day!

Thank you for posting to Microsoft Community. We are glad to assist!

Based on your description regarding "Microsoft Teams Administrator site is not opening". To understand the situation and be able to offer you relevant suggestions, we would need a little more information from you. Kindly help us in providing the following information.

• May I please know when this issue started to occur?

• May I please know if you use trusted site? If you use the Trusted Sites feature in your browser, ensure that the URLs for Microsoft Teams are added to the list of sites that your browser should trust. Teams doesn't load - Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Learn and Make sure that the Teams Admin Portal is not being blocked by any firewall. You may need to add an exception for the Teams Admin Portal.

• May I know the browser are you using? May I know if you tried different browser to check if it will make any difference? Kindly Try opening a Private/Incognito window in your Browser (or clear the cache)

• Would you mind providing screenshot which shows the error you are experiencing via private message for the privacy of your data?

For data security reasons, please provide some above requested information in private message.
    Here is the steps for private message: Click on Account manager or your profile-->my profile-->View private message. (See below screenshot)

This requested information will help us to narrow down the scenario and find the right troubleshooting. We are looking forward to your response! Thanks for your precious time. Have a nice day!

Best regards,

Inema |Community Moderator

• Beware of Scammers posting fake Support Numbers here.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated May 7, 2024 Views 21 Applies to: