Microsoft Office Offline Activation

Hello,

We have a few PCs in our facility that don't have access to the internet. Is there a version of MS Office that I can install and activate using some method other than an internet connection?

Please let me know,

Rob

Answer
Answer

Hi Rob,

Thank you for querying in this forum.

From your description, it seems that your computers cannot access the internet. And you want to know if there is a version of Office which can be activated without internet.

May I know if my understanding is right? If so, as far as we know, we’re afraid that there is no such version of office 365 products which can be activated without internet. Generally, if you want to activate office products, you need to connect to Internet. To get Microsoft 365 Apps fully functional, the user need to connect to the internet and let the Activation and Validation Service activate the installation.

However, per our search, it seems that volume licensed versions of Office LTSC 2021 can be activated by telephone, for more details, you can refer to this article: Overview of volume activation of Office

Your understanding and patience will be highly appreciated. I hope that you are keeping safe and well!

Best Regards,

Sukie

• Beware of Scammers posting fake Support Numbers here.
• Please let us know if this is helpful and if the solution worked for you, as it can benefit others who are facing the same scenario.

3 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated April 11, 2024 Views 13,756 Applies to: