Microsoft Office 2019 – staff offer available for £11.99 as part of Microsoft’s Home Use Program

Hi

My employer offers the following:

'MS Office 2019 – staff offer

employees can take advantage of large reductions on the cost of Microsoft Office 2019 for both Mac and PC.

The software is available for £11.99 as part of Microsoft’s Home Use Program, and is the full version for use on your personal device.'

When I have clicked on the microsofthup link, and go through all the stages of being validated and logging in etc. I am only given an option to purchase a subscription of £7.99 per month and not the £11.99 one off payment?

Please help?

Question Info

Last updated November 4, 2019 Views 226 Applies to:
Answer
Answer

Yes a link was provided, which when I click on, takes me to https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/home-use-program?rtc=1 

So that looks like a home use program that gives a discount off of Office 365 rather than a one-off "boxed copy".  I suggest first step is to go back to the program administrator at your place of work, as they should have details from Microsoft of the exact program that your company is party to.  It might be as simple as them needing to give you a different link.  I would have thought you're not the first to apply so they might be able to give advice based on previous applicants.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.