got a bunch of questions:
1. can one choose to use MDM or the old regular activesync for the mobile devices? we just want to force a 4 digit pincode for access to email.
2. if we would like to to force pincode & encryption if one use OneDrive is it MDM we sould aim for?
3. can they be used together? MDM/activesync? useless? MDM hits harder?
4. can one remove a MDM profle and fall back to activesync?
5. pros/cons between them? activesync got basic features for securing the device using mail, calendar, Contacts. (pin, encryption, block blutetooth etc...)