Macros can only be run 19 times... Ms Access. Can somebody guide me as to how I can solve it??

Hi guys,

I am creating an Inventory Management System on MS ACCESS and am almost finished with it. For testing that I have made the correct connections or not, I have created buttons with embedded macros that help me navigate forms and perform actions. 

The problem is that while I am navigating, if I click on some buttons with embedded macros multiple times, there comes a point when I get the error "Macros can only be run 19 times." 

Please find attached a screenshot of the error I received. Would greatly appreciate if someone can help me solve this problem!!!

Answer
Answer

I do not know the cause of such an error; as I said, that's why I don't use macros.

How are the macros being called? Although you may think you’ve converted to VBA, it’s important that the VBA procedures are the code being called.

When you have a Form Event related to a control, for example, if the OnClick event for a button shows this, then, you’re still using macros.

Use the dropdown to select Event Procedure.

Author of The Ten Commandments Of VBA For Microsoft Access Newbies

2 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated August 17, 2020 Views 336 Applies to: