Mac Office 2008 service packs

Good Evening ,

Recently acquired a Power Mac g5 with a copy of Mac Office 2008 , We are experiencing some coming issues with the software which had been resolved with three service packs that had been released some time ago.

We understand support for this product is dead so to speak but the links are broken to download these service packs (the description for SP1 is there but when you click on the download link : Download the Microsoft Office 2008 for Mac Service Pack 1 (12.1.0) package now.

it takes us to a dead link page ( 404?) , I'm wondering if there is any way i can get these service packs, They are no where to be found on the web ; correction the english language version of these packs cannot be found as far as i've looked ( We found a german language version and a french ).

Any help is appreciated ! 

Question Info

Last updated August 6, 2019 Views 274 Applies to:
Answer
Answer

Good news! The Office 2008 updaters are back online:

Download and install Service Pack 1 (12.1.0): Microsoft Office 2008 for Mac Service Pack 1 (12.1.0)

Download and install Service Pack 2 (12.2.0): Microsoft Office 2008 for Mac Service Pack 2 (12.2.0)

Download and install the 12.3.6 Update: Microsoft Office 2008 for Mac 12.3.6 Update

Brandwares - Advanced Office template services to the graphic design industry and select corporations.
John Korchok, Production Manager
production@brandwares.com

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.