Login to Skype for Business with multiple Office365 accounts?

I have two Office365 accounts, one with my primary employer (a consulting company), the other with my client.

I would like to be able to login to Skype For Business in BOTH accounts simultaneously, so I could see people's status and IM them from my primary employer as well as within my client's company.

The closest "solution" that I have seen so far is a recommendation to login to the Skype for Business program with one account, and login to the other account through a web browser.

The **** client only supports a single login, so you will have to resort to workarounds such as using the browser. Or run it inside a VM.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi Jz0001,

It is not feasible to login to two different accounts at the same time in the Skype for Business client on one PC at the same time. The only way to access IMs for two accounts at the same time is to use one account in the Skype for Business client and use the other account in Office 365 OWA (Outlook Web App) to check the IMs as said in the article below:
https://support.office.com/en-us/article/IM-in-Outlook-Web-App-20e80ef4-3464-4d56-b7ba-01e6c451fde4?ui=en-US&rs=en-US&ad=US

Regards,
Yang

4 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated September 30, 2021 Views 3,730 Applies to: