Login issues- 2 errors

I just set up a new computer for an employee today. got everything up and running. Went back to sign into the computer and it wouldn't accept the password. or pin. When trying to reset it, I got 2 errors

the first one said...

"We can't open that page right now."

"For security reasons, you'll need to visit the page from a browser or a different device. If you think you've reached this page because of an error, tell your organization's IT support you can't access https://sso.godaddy.com

I had signed this employee into Outlook, not sure why they are referencing GoDaddy. Also, what does GoDaddy have to do with logging into a computer from the main screen.

I have restarted the computer and tried again. no luck.

The second error requested:

To have an administrator assign a license. I signed into my account to do this and was told I'm not an administrator.

All I want to do is be able to get into our new computer.

Dear Kerry,

Thank you for posting to Microsoft Community. We are happy to assist you.

We are looking into your situation; we will update the thread shortly. Appreciate your patience and understanding and thank you for your time and cooperation.

Sincerely,

Lydia | Microsoft Community Moderator

Beware of Scammers posting fake Support Numbers here.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Thank you for the reply. When will I hear something on this? I need to be able to log into this computer.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hello Kerry O'Connell1,

Good day! Thanks for posting in Microsoft Community. We are happy to help you.

Apologies for the late response. I checked the error you are getting and this could be an issue caused by your account and for further support on the issue kindly reach out to GoDaddy partner support.

In the meantime, to work around this issue kindly try to lo in to your computer with a different account, or create a new Windows User or Admin account by following the detailed instructions in this document, Create a local user or administrator account in Windows - Microsoft Support. If the steps in this article do not resolve your issue kindly let me know the type of computer you have and the version of the operating system.

We look forward to hearing from you. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Sincerely,

Simbarashe | Microsoft Community Moderator

* Beware of Scammers posting fake Support Numbers here.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated December 5, 2023 Views 411 Applies to: