LOCAL AD + AZURE AD SYNC DUPLICATE ATTRIBUTE ERROR BUT USER DOESNT EXIST !!

Hi all as you can see from the image i always get this error, user was deleted both from local and azure ad and last sync time was on 19th.

Although that i receive daily emails saying about sync errors, fixing the issue via troubleshoot option fails whatelse can i do ?

I repeat the user doesnt exist either locally or on azure AD. A new user was made though with the same smtp alias attrribute on local ad and was synced successfully on azure AD as well but it wont conflict with any existing users

Also I tried the below command on my local AD (after suggestion from the troubleshooter) which doesnt output anything

Get-ADUser -Filter {UserPrincipalName -eq "*** Email address is removed for privacy ***"}

How can i remove this ?

Thanks

Hi, Asiawatcher_830

Good day!

Thank you for posting to Microsoft Community. We are happy to help you!

According to your description, the issue of your concern that you've got an unexpected error for "Duplicated attribute Error" in Azure AD.

We understand how frustrating it is and sorry for your experience. For this given issue which relates to the Azure AD and your environment is On-prem.

As Microsoft has specific support channel resource for certain different support scope and attributes, for our community that we're dealing with Exchange Online. Thus, we're afraid that we could not give you an appropriate suggestion here.

Nevertheless. we would like to refer you to Microsoft Azure AD Technical support team which they're dedicating into this issue with rich experience and more resources.

We believe they would conduct in-depth of the given issue and provide you a more professional suggestions.

Thanks for your precious time and your understanding would be highly appreciated.

Hope you all the best!

Sincerely,

Alex | Microsoft Community Moderator.

*Beware of Scammers posting fake Support Numbers here.*

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated February 8, 2024 Views 114 Applies to: