lifetime activation

Where do I insert the Lifetime Activation Customer Id code? This was initially for years through a public university.

Hello,

Activating an Office product can be done by logging into your Microsoft account. To better assist you with your inquiry, we need the answers to the following questions:

• Which version of Office are you using?
  • What specific task are you trying to accomplish using the Lifetime Activation Customer ID code?

In addition, the Office 365 Home application can be purchased here. If you are trying to install or re-install an Office app, click here so you can log into your account or enter your product key.

Should you have questions, please let us know.

2 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi,

We noticed that your post has been idle for quite some time. We'd like to know if you're still in need of assistance.

To add to what Jefferson mentioned, we'd like to inform you that there is no "life time activation" for Office 365 as this subscription service is monthly/annual based. There are certain approved resellers of Office products but the concept of a lifetime subscription is far from possible, unless you purchased a one-time purchase version of an Office product.

You can find more information about it in this support article.

Should you have further inquiries, we'll be glad to assist.

1 person found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Where do I insert the Lifetime Activation Customer Id code? This was initially for years through a public university.

Microsoft: You received 199.99 from my bank account and 199.99 from my credit card. The individuals copied name who did this was Mike Thomas, Senior Technician, Microsoft Corporation Job Id: -J900/MST, YES TO LIFE ACTIVATION BY OHIO UNIVERSITY, AND MY CUSTOMER ID IS........

This what transpired during my many visits only with Microsoft Accessibility Division Team who does this and has done this remote access for years for me. I am a Disabled Person pursuant to Federal Judge Decision in 2003. That was the year I entered and accepted a recruitment to The Ohio University and their lifetime perpetual student services that were afforded to me. Whether or you not the matter is addressed here or with the billing department for Microsoft, it happened while my system OS 7, 64 bit, shows it happened, and the banks, a national bank and Capital One, both said Microsoft was hacked but that Microsoft owed them money as they now have this charge in dispute process proceedings involving the negotiation of a fraudulent transaction that occurred during a remote session that I have never had done by anyone except Microsoft Accessibility Division at 1-800-936-5900.

During this session, MIKE THOMAS, SENIOR TECHNICIAN FOR MICROSOFT CORPORATION, CAUSED THE PRINTER TO PRINT OUT THE ACTUAL INFORMATION TYPED ABOVE EXCEPT I HAVE off my new customer id number. I am perplexed and disturbed because I am disabled person with income except for my benefits being repaid to me via SSDI, and I due to the fraudulent transaction that happened causing a loss of money; I go without food and gas until 8/3/2017. It is not only shameful and embarrassing to put this on the community forum but it is absolutely necessary in order to receive some form of response from a legal representative from Microsoft, as before my stroke and medical conditions that have worsened into a time where my life is precious each day; this is no time to be without food. I do not qualify for food assistance because of the mistake referenced above, I am 400 out which is my food allotment for the month. I do not live in assisted living and could not with the costs nor would I as my apartment is owned and the owners enjoy having a paying tenant that does not want to leave because this is a one revenue town known for the University and that is good. It is a public university where my emphasis of study for the first executive master degree in 2009, was to come to a doctoral program here in the county of my residence, and to finish a second doctoral degree in my lifetime while having had 20 plus years of good standing as an attorney at law before I had a stroke. Since then, life has been upside down with marginalization and discrimination which is supposed to among the protected classes of people which are women, African Americans, Disabled Persons, Veterans, Native Americans. When this happened, it seemed as though everyone I spoke with already knew and had access to my status as a disabled person which if people knew, the federal act, American Disabilities Act, ADA, is one among several state and federal statutes that prevent this type of thing from happening. I am not angry with myself nor am I accusatory in nature against a division of Microsoft that has helped me immeasurably as my former position as a contracting official and prosecuting attorney was a federal funded program of the Social Security Administration under Title IV-D which involves recovering money on behalf of a state through state and federal funds, where money is recovered and responsible parents of children are held responsible unless they meet other federal guidelines which allows them to continue to receive Title IV-A of the SSA act which is the program that has many assistive tools for helping those who care for dependent children. The bottom line is that I only need to have someone who is a liason for Microsoft and the office for Disabled Persons located in Washington, D.C. to look into a matter that is normally handled by dispute process between financial institutions and those who charged improperly a persons account. 

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

We understand that you're experiencing a number of challenges with regard to this concern. However, you mentioned receiving "lifetime perpetual student services" from The Ohio University as coordinated by a Microsoft representative from Microsoft Accessibility Division.

With that being said, this indicates that you'll need to get in touch with the coordinators from The Ohio University for proper assistance and accurate advice as the offer perpetual student services offer came from them.

As an addendum, you may also speak with a representative from our Microsoft Accessibility Answer Desk for assistance about this concern.

If you have any other questions or concerns in the future, feel free to post back.

4 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated February 10, 2024 Views 3,464 Applies to: