Lack of combined inbox in outlook 365

I know microsoft in there ... have decided not to give us combined inboxes like nearly every other half decent email client does even though we pay subscriptions and request it. My question is as this simple option is important to me, is this option on outlook in a standard version of office? I swear i had it on a laptop running office 2016. I will stop paying a subscription and get a standard office if this is the case as this feature is so important and a no brainer. If MS don't care about subscription customers why should i care about paying every month for an inferior product. 

Thanks. 

Danny. 

Hi Danny,

For us to effectively assist you, can you confirm what server are you using? Meanwhile, you can try these steps in creating a unified inbox in Outlook. Start by launching Outlook > In the ribbon bar, click on Search tab > type folder: (Inbox) received: (this week). Click on All Mailboxes button and hit Enter. You should be able to see the Unified Mailbox combining emails of multiple mailboxes.

Do tell us the results and if you have any other questions, don't hesitate to post back.

Regards.

7 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

You can use a combined inbox, or data file set, if using pop mail accounts.

No other mail client features a combined inbox for separate types of mail accounts

Outlook 2016 is the same whether under a 365 license or one time purchase type

Contributor since 2006
Currently win11 Pro & O365 Bus, multiple devices

4 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated November 28, 2023 Views 9,958 Applies to: