Justify Text Format changed on another window

Hello, I downloaded a word document in a justify text format but when i downloaded and sent it, the alignment of the same document seems differnet on another window. How to rectify this and what could be the reason for the same?

|

Hello Tvisha Grover,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community. We are happy to help you.

As far as I know, the issue you are experiencing with the justify text format changing on another window could be due to a few reasons.

Firstly, it could be due to differences in the version of Microsoft Word being used on the two different windows. Different versions of Word may have different default settings for text alignment, which could cause the document to appear differently on different versions.

Another reason could be due to differences in the screen resolution or display settings on the two different windows. This could cause the text to appear differently due to differences in the way the text is rendered on the screen.

To rectify this issue, you can try adjusting the text alignment settings on the document to ensure that it appears consistently across different versions of Word. You can also try adjusting the display settings on the two different windows to ensure that the text is rendered consistently.

If you continue to experience issues with the justify text format changing on another window, please let me know and also share some screenshots about the issue. I will be happy to assist you further.

By the way, what is the version of your Word App?

Thanks for your time and cooperation! Have a nice day!!

Sincerely,

Tina | Microsoft Community Moderator

• Beware of Scammers posting fake Support Numbers here.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated May 9, 2024 Views 19 Applies to: