Issues after moving from GoDaddy O365 Mail to Microsoft 365 Family with Personalized email

3 days ago I moved my email accounts fra GoDaddy O365 Mail to my Micorosft 365 Family with Personalized email, as this options stops November this year. DNS is still hosted at GoDaddy, all DNS records were removed and new records (MX, TXT ect) created using the "Add personalized mail domain" function under Setting on Outlook.com portal. Mailflow is working fine but I cannot connect my Desktop Outlook, keeps sending me back to GoDaddy SSO website, also issues using aka.ms Admin Portal after login it redirects me back to GoDaddy SSO login page. Have 4 accounts all with the same issue, have tried to connect on a PC that has never been used with my credentials before. Also noticed that when sending mail from Outlook.com ( and Primary email is set to my personalized email ) the mail received says from *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

Hi Daniel I'm AnnaThomas and I'd happily help you with your question. In this Forum, we are Microsoft consumers just like yourself. Sorry for the trouble this might have caused. please see the video below to help you resolve this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6zvgC6HPmc

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page seems to provide accurate and reliable information. Beware of advertisements on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as PUPs (potentially unwanted products). Do thorough research on any product advertised on the site before downloading and installing it. I hope this helps ;-), let me know if this is contrary to what you need, I would still be helpful to answer more of your questions. Best Regards, AnnaThomas Give back to the community. Help the next person with this problem by indicating whether this answer solved your problem. Click Yes or No at the bottom.

1 person found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated May 3, 2024 Views 160 Applies to: