is there a way to remove the weekly barrier cause I want to copy something thats a months worth but i can only paste 5 days of data at a time

December 2023

Hello Nachobear, I'm Ibhadighi and I'd happily help you with your question. In this forum, we are Microsoft consumers just like yourself. If you are encountering barriers when trying to copy and paste a month's worth of data due to the layout of the days and weeks in your Excel sheet, and you want to remove these weekly divisions, here's a simple approach you could take: 1. Remove Merged Cells: If the barriers are due to merged cells separating the weeks, you can unmerge them. Select the cells, then go to the "Home" tab, and click "Merge & Center" to toggle it off. 2. Adjust Cell Borders: If there are border lines creating a visual barrier, you can remove them by selecting the cells, then going to the "Home" tab, clicking the "Borders" button, and selecting "No Border". 3. Copy Multiple Ranges: If the above methods are not applicable, you can select multiple ranges by holding the `Ctrl` key while selecting with your mouse, then copy and paste the selected ranges all at once. After making these adjustments, you should be able to copy and paste a full month's data without interruption. I hope this helps. Best Regards, Ibhadighi

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

for option 1 and 2 I dont see Borders and Merge and Center

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

HI any response would be helpful

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated April 25, 2024 Views 40 Applies to: