Is there a way to recover a deleted "not uploaded" file from upload center 2016 ?

Hi ,

I searched the internet but could not find anything related.

I was working on this file i have in sharepoint for few months .. pretty much every week and saving it to sharepoint.

I didn't know that it wasn't really saving it .. as upload center did not display any messages
Saw then yesterday the file was stuck in upload center with the status "upload failed" along with other ones i was having issues to access in sharepoint so they were all cleared from there.
The problem is that now in sharepoint i have a really old version of the file i was working on for months and i don't really have a local copy of the file in my machine
I haven't deleted the cache in upload center as i can see the file there , but if i recover it from there it is still an old version even though it shows me the date of yesterday.
I was wondering if there is somehow a way to recover that file , if there is a backup server for upload center files or anything

Your help is much appreciated

Kind regards

Diego

Hi Diego,

This issue is better suited to our Upload Center experts. Therefore, we suggest that you contact them via In-App Support to get further assistance. To get in touch with them, in the Upload Center app, click the ? icon at the top-right corner of the page, scroll down and then click Yes at the bottom. Type your query in the box and click the Send button. Once it’s sent, one from our Upload Center Support Team will respond to you within 24-48hours. 

Note: The waiting time will possibly change depends on their volume.

If you need more advice from us, you can get back to us by replying to this thread or create a new thread using this link if you have a different concern.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated December 6, 2023 Views 508 Applies to: