Install 64 bit version of Office 2019 Home And Business

Hi Team, I recently purchased the license for Windows 10 Pro & Office 2019 Home And Business. I was able to activate both the application but for office 32 bit is getting installed but I would want 64 bit to be installed. Can you please help?

Dear RajivDaga,
I'm Renzo, I'll help you with your question.
You could try with following process:

The 64-bit version of Office is automatically installed unless you explicitly select the 32-bit version before beginning the installation process.

To install either the 32 or 64-bit version of Microsoft 365 or Office 2019, follow the steps in Install Office on a PC.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/down...

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Thank you "rdazarola" I went through this support document and have tried following the steps but I do not see the option to download 64 bit, I am not making any manual change in the download I am just clicking download and post-installation when I checked it was 32 bit. For my office laptop, I can choose 32 bit / 64 bit from download but did not see this option for my personal option. Any suggestion as to where can I download the same?

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

When I sign in to my account and enter the details I just see a download option but the option to choose 32/64 bit is not present.

The moment I click on download it downloads a file which when run then starts the install which downloads and install the application. But post-installation when I check it is 32 bit. Hope this helps

2 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated May 25, 2024 Views 780 Applies to: