In PowerPoint 365 connect to d docs live net

When I try to export a PPT project to video, I get this annoying box. How can I resolve this issue? Thanks in advance.

Hi Shakurra,

Thank you for reaching out here in the Microsoft Community Forum.

We understand that you’re having concerns with the prompt that you’re encountering that says about connecting d docs live net. Allow us to check on this and point you to the appropriate Support team experts that are in full action of handling this type of queries.

This is being shown to see the current status of the files that you’re working on in OneDrive. To verify this concern and provide you the possible ways on how this can be addressed, we’d recommend that you contact our OneDrive in-app support team for assistance. They may need to confirm the specific prompt and check its settings using their tools, as they are more equipped in catering to this kind of question. Our In-app team will be able to provide options and suggestions when it comes to sorting this out.

To get in touch with them using a computer or PC, sign in to OneDrive.com from any browser, click the ? help icon on the top banner of the page and select Email OneDrive support. Once it’s submitted, one from our OneDrive Support Team will respond to you within 24-72 hours. Please take note that the waiting time may vary depending on the volume of all the submitted tickets.

If you also have other OneDrive related concerns, you may raise it with them as they’re now handling all of it.

Should you have any clarifications or other concerns that you may want to raise, simply respond to this thread. We will get notified and I’ll reply to you as soon as I can.

1 person found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Thank  you for your response. I will contact the One Drive folks. BTW, I have a jpeg screenshot of the error if that helps you at all and I am inserting it now. -- Shakurra

5 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

You’re most welcome, Shakurra.

Based on the screenshot provided, it’s more likely that the file is trying to connect to the OneDrive server, and this may need to be checked accordingly by our OneDrive In-app support. Rest assured that you’ll be assisted on their end and provide you with recommendations as to how it can be addressed.

Regards.

Louie Del

2 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Thank you so much. The problem has been resolved. Evidently, One Drive does not "like" rendering/exporting Powerpoint videos and jpegs. What the tech made me realize that I was saving these files under OneDrive. When I saved it to my c: drive, lo and behold the videos, etc rendered without a problem. So this issue has been solved and I thank you so much for your dedication and customer service. Be well. Thank you -- Shakurra

9 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Fantastic! That’s great to hear that the issue has been resolved already.

It’s our pleasure to assist you and extend a helping hand to get this addressed.

Should you have other concerns in the future, we’ll just be here for you.

Have a nice day and stay safe.

Regards.

Louie Del

1 person found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated May 10, 2024 Views 2,106 Applies to: