I lost my device which had Microsoft authenticator. Now can't login to my Microsoft 365 Developer trial developer account as it asks me to verify through the app.

I had set 2 step verification on my Microsoft 365 trial developer account using Microsoft Authenticator app. But I lost my device recently. I had no backup. Now I can't login to my account as it asks me to verify. I can't submit a recover ticket as it shows The Microsoft account you've entered does not exist. My Microsoft account contains. *********email address has been removed for private reason***. How can I login to my developer dashboard without authenticator verification. I can reset my password but can't login to account without verifying through the app.

|

Dear Zeel Bhanderi

Good day! 

Thank you for posting to Microsoft Community. We are glad to assist! 

Based on your description, I understand you concern with unable to login your account for Microsoft authenticator issue.

If you can’t access your account due to Authentication issue, it is suggested to contact Data Protection team, because we are from community team and we are not authorized to reset any user/admin account. Data Protection Team is the only support team to check and reset account. To find contact number of Data Protection team, please check Global Customer Service phone numbers - Microsoft Support. 

Thanks for your precious time and your understanding would be highly appreciated. Have a nice day! 

Best regards, 

Allen | Community Moderator 

• Beware of Scammers posting fake Support Numbers here.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Hello Zeel, Thank you for reaching out to the Microsoft Community. To resolve this, you'll need to contact 365 global customer service via the link below: Click a region and search for your country https://support.microsoft.com/topic/global-customer-service-phone-numbers-c0389ade-5640-e588-8b0e-28de8afeb3f2 Let me know if this helps

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated May 11, 2024 Views 43 Applies to: