I have Microsoft Office version 16.63.1 Whenever I open Word, Excel, or PowerPoint, I receive this annoying error message three times before it goes away.

How do I get rid of this annoying error message? Help, Continue, or Debug does nothing. I have to click END three times before it disappears, but then it comes back when I open another doc on Word, an Excel spreadsheet, or Powerpoint. When I googled it, the answers refer to Office 2013, which I do not have on my computer. What do I do???? Help! It's driving me crazy!

Answer
Answer

Dear Toni,

Greetings! Thank you for posting in the Microsoft forum.

Please try the steps below, see if this makes any difference:

1. Close all Office applications

2. Go to /Users/UserName/~Library/Group Containers/UBF8T346G9.Office/User Content/Startup/Word

3. Remove linkCreation.dotm, re-start Word and check the status.

4. Remove the SaveAsAdobePDF.ppam and SaveAsAdobePDF.xlam from the PowerPoint and Excel folders next to the Word folder.

5. Launch Excel and PowerPoint and go to the menu Tools -> Excel Add-ins... and Tools -> PowerPoint Add-ins..., respectively, and remove the Save as Adobe PDF add-in, by unchecking it and removing it with the "-" button and then click OK.

Based on the error, I found the following post which helped many users resolve the issue, please check the link below, see if this works for you too:

New Error: "Run-time error '53'" ... MacPDFM - Microsoft Community

Let us know the status. We will look forward to your reply. Stay safe and stay healthy.

With sincerest regards,

Neha Singh | Microsoft Community Moderator

***Note: In the event that you're unable to reply to this thread, please ensure that your Email address is verified in the Community Website by clicking on Your Account Name > "My Profile" > "Edit Profile" > Add your Email Address > tick "Receive email notifications" checkbox > click on "Save".***     

-----------
•Beware of Scammers posting fake Support Numbers here.
•Please let us know if this is helpful and if the solution worked for you, as it can benefit others who are facing the same scenario.

1 person found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated November 7, 2022 Views 106 Applies to: