I downloaded office 365 on desktop that is running windows 11 and I can' find any desktop apps

I downloaded office 365 on desktop that is running windows 11 and I can' find any desktop apps

|

Dear Priscilla Perez,

Good day. Thank you for posting to Microsoft Community, and we are happy to help you.

As per you description, after you download the Office 365, you can’t find the download location, then you want to find the download location. If I understand correctly, please search the program list in the start menu search box and check Control Panel to see whether the Office applications are actually installed.

If not, you need to uninstall the cache via the uninstall tool and reinstall the Office applications. You could refer this article to uninstall all caches at first: Uninstall Office from a PC - Microsoft Support

Then you could follow this step to reinstall it: Download and install or reinstall Microsoft 365 or Office 2021 on a PC or Mac - Microsoft Support

If it can’t work for you, please post back and let me know more information about it.

Appreciate your patience and time.

Sincerely,

Claire | Microsoft Community Moderator

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi Priscilla,

First you need to search 'Word' in 'Start' Window, right-click 'Word' app and select Open file location.

Then right-click 'Word' in the pop-up window and select 'Show more options' - 'Send to' - Desktop (create shortcut).

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated April 26, 2024 Views 34 Applies to: