We are more than willing to help you figure it out.
I suggest you try the following steps to reset OneDrive to check the result:
1. On iOS device, tap on Settings.
2. Scroll through list on the left and look for OneDrive in the list of applications>click OneDrive.
3. Turn on the Clear Account Settings.
4. Stop the OneDrive application if it's running by double-clicking the home button and swiping up on the OneDrive application.
5. Start the OneDrive application. All accounts will be removed now.
Simply login again and operate as normally.
If the issue still exists, please provide the following information for further analysis:
1. The screenshot of error message.
2. The version of OneDrive.
3. Check if you can access the files on OneDrive web.
4. Check if all files can’t be opened.
1 person found this reply helpful
Was this reply helpful?
Sorry this didn't help.
Great! Thanks for your feedback.
How satisfied are you with this reply?
Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.
Thanks for your feedback.