I cannot access admin portal

How could you help me to access the admin portal, please?

I tried to access my admin account but the portal said "Request denied", previously I did not open the Multi-factor authentication but I accepted open the MFA on this day (2022-11-05) via browser then I cannot access any app that use my mail coz I have not set MFA before.

Error Code: 500121

Request Id: 08020b64-daae-4ebb-9361-a0e1996e4000

Correlation Id: 60667a77-b9be-4173-9c95-335479bd2afd

Timestamp: 2022-11-05T06:22:32Z

Dear pok-thanapol,

Good day!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community. I am really appreciating your precious time.

As you mentioned | I cannot access admin portal |, if you are only global admin and if you cannot access admin portal, I would like to share some information with you, your mentioned scenario will be further checked by Microsoft 365 technical support team. For that, you may need to contact them via Phone support. Your scenario will be further handled by Microsoft's higher level data security team, if it is needed. This higher-level team can do verification process from their end due to some data security reason. However, we Office 365 online support team has limited access permission and resources to check certain detailed situation on forum community.

Note: The technical support engineer can collect your private account information to helping on verification.

Below is our official document to contact Microsoft 365 Business support team via Phone support (please select your country/region):

I would really appreciate kind cooperation.

Stay safe and healthy.

Sincerely,
Darpan | Microsoft Community Moderator

* Beware of Scammers posting fake Support Numbers here.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated February 3, 2023 Views 31 Applies to: