How to retrieve a deleted calendar event?

Hi, 

I have both Office 365 and Outlook 2016.  I meant to delete just one event of a recurring event in my calendar but I accidentally deleted the entire series of event.  This was deleted in O365.  I tried to follow a few document online to recover either through O365 or Outlook 2016 but still can't event find the Calendar item under my account on the left panel of the outlook. 

I also tried using the Recover from Server instruction.  The list that showed up for recovery are just up to yesterday's date.  Nothing I deleted today shows up at all.  

Is there anyway to recover my recurring calendar events back?

Thank you

Answer
Answer

Hi LaJasmine,

If you cannot find the calendar items in the first method as the link, it means the calendar event has been deleted again in the Deleted Items, the calendar event will go to recoverable items folder, so, when you restore the items from recoverable items, they will go to Deleted Items first. Thus, you need to search the repeated calendar event you mentioned in Deleted Items and then according the first method to recover the items to inbox.

As your mentioned,  may I know if “the list that showed up for recovery are just up to yesterday’s date” is Deleted Items? If yes, please try to recover the recurring calendar event as above method.

Please contact us if you have any update.

Thanks,

Iry

9 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated May 24, 2024 Views 117,492 Applies to: