How to download microsoft

I need to download word, excel and power point for work.

So please let me know how to download.

Thank you

|

Dear 若葉 荒谷,

Good day! Thank you for posting your query in our community.

Based on your description, you want to download Microsoft Office applications . Since this thread is under "For business" category, may I confirm whether you have an account provided by your company?

If yes, I want to explain that if you want to use Microsoft 365 applications, you need to have a license named "The latest desktop version of Office". Please first follow the steps below to check that you have been assigned the right Office license:

1. Log in to Office 365 portal (https://portal.office.com/account);

2. In the left pane, select Subscriptions.

3. In the list of subscriptions and licenses, scroll down to the Microsoft 365 <edition> section, and then look for The latest desktop version of Office(you can edit on the Office client if you have this license), or Office for the web(you can edit on the Office Online if you have this license).

If you don't have "The latest desktop version of Office" license under your account which is a necessary license for using Office applications, we are afraid that you can't use Office applications with your company account.

If you have the license, you could follow the steps in this article to install and activate Office on your device: Download and install or reinstall Microsoft 365 or Office 2021 on a PC or Mac - Microsoft Support.

If you encounter any problem, could you please provide screenshots of the subscription page and your problem for me.

Sincerely,

Jazlyn | Microsoft Community Moderator

-----------
•Beware of Scammers posting fake Support Numbers here.
•Please let us know if this is helpful and if the solution worked for you, as it can benefit others who are facing the same scenario.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated May 4, 2024 Views 20 Applies to: