How to create Folders or Collections for Forms in a Group?

We are creating a ton of surveys and tests in Forms, and created a couple Groups to store these Forms, but need to organize these. Is there a way yet to create Collections in Groups? I've seen this question and feedback from a couple years ago from others, but has no progress been made for organizing Forms in Groups?

If anyone has any ideas for organizing Forms in Groups, I'd love to hear some suggestions as well

|

Dear Kevin Fisher1,

Thank you for reaching out to the Microsoft community. We are delighted to offer our assistance.

Microsoft Forms does provide a feature to organize your forms and quizzes into collections.

1. In Microsoft Forms, scroll down to the bottom of your page and select All My Forms.

2. On the All Forms tab, select New Collection.

3. Provide a name for your collection and select Create. Your new collection will appear as a tile in the first spot of the top row of your forms.

To move a form or quiz into your new collection:

1. Hover over the form or quiz tile and select More options > Move to a collection.

2. Select the new collection.

You can also copy, rename, and delete collections. When you copy a collection, all the forms and quizzes within that collection also get duplicated. More reference: Organize your forms and quizzes into collections - Microsoft Support

Please note that your deleted collection and all the forms and quizzes within it will move to the Recycle Bin tab. To restore the collection from the Recycle bin tab, hover over the collection and select More options > Restore. Your restored collection and all forms and quizzes within it can be found on the All Forms tab.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation! Have a great day.

Sincerely,

Sean | Microsoft Community Moderator

-----------
*Beware of Scammers posting fake Support Numbers here.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi Sean,

I can't seem to find any of these options in my Group. I know how to create collections with Forms in my personal OneDrive, but we are trying to organize Forms created by a Group inside that Group. Is there any way to organize Forms in a Group, like folders? Really we just need folders to store these surveys and tests in the Group, that's all.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated May 16, 2024 Views 50 Applies to: