How to change Microsoft 365 subscription

I have a 365 subscription via a school email. However, I've graduated and that school email was disabled so I can't login into my 365 account or do anything with it. I also can't contact Microsoft support with this email because there is no paid subscription tied to it.

I need to switch my paid subscription to this email that is active. Does anyone know how to do this or if there is a Microsoft support person who can actually help?

|

Dear peter schrader,

Good day. 

Thank for posting in the community. 

We've received your query and you can expect to receive response from one of our community moderator accordingly. 

At this point, we appreciate your patience and cooperation. Thank you. 

Sincerely, 

Community moderator  

• Beware of Scammers posting fake Support Numbers here.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Dear peter schrader

Good day! Thank you for posting in the Microsoft Community. We'll be happy to help!

First of all, we regret for the inconvenience caused to your work. Based on your description, I have a general understanding of your question, you have to ask your admin within your old organization for help. Please kindly refer to: Change a user name and email address - Microsoft 365 admin | Microsoft Learn

In addition, if you still need further help, due to the lack of relevant permissions and tools on our forum, in order to help you better and not waste any more time, it is advisable to contact our 365 support team directly by phone and they will help you further. For more information, see the following screenshots or white papers: Search for Microsoft 365 for business support phone numbers by country or region

Note: Please note that you must call the hotline Monday through Friday (9 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday), sincerely apologize, and thank you again.

During the phone call, press "1" as a business email user and press "1" again for technical support. You may be asked for certain information for verification, such as account or subscription information, organization information, and phone number.

Here are some other phone numbers for support around the world: Global customer service phone numbers - Microsoft Support

Note: Your Microsoft business or technical support engineer may collect information from alternate email addresses to help with the verification process.

Thank you in advance for your understanding. Your patience and cooperation will be greatly appreciated. I hope for all the best!

Sincerely

Kerry Chen | Community Moderator

* Beware of Scammers posting fake Support Numbers here.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated May 4, 2024 Views 31 Applies to: