how to add new key product for Microsoft Visio pro 2019 in my microsoft account

I had key product (1 PC only) for Microsoft Visio pro 2019 and I already used in other computer. Then I bought 2nd new key product (1 pc only) but when I install MS Visio pro 2019 in another computer. It takes the previous key product from my account and it is not allowed to put new key product. I did sign out from my account and I selected new key product. Once I put the key and proceeded the same issue is coming again as you see it below. Is there any way to add new key product in my Microsoft account?

Hi, I am an independent adviser and would like to help you resolve your issue.

to make sure you have used proper steps to add new product key refer to the article linked below.

=> https://support.office.com/en-us/article/change...

update me the results.

Regards
Himalay

1 person found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi Himalay,

I did the following activities:

1- Open Visio --> Account -->Change License--> use a different account --> Enter product key instead.

I entered and pressed "Activate Office" but it is not activated.2- update Option --> update now. Update is done and no change happens.

All these activities are done but it is not succeeded.

Once I open MS Visio, "Microsoft Office Activation Wizard" appeared again and again.

Is there any way to add new product key to my account? Therefore I can select from my account directly.

Regards

Faisal

2 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

i will suggest you to close your all office application ,and reboot your system and then give it a try ,if that doesn't help ,please download activation troubleshooter from below link and try troubleshooting it
->https://support.office.com/en-us/article/unlice...

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi

I closed all office apps and reboot the system, then put key product but it is fail again.

I installed the activation troubleshooting software and run it but still the same issue is coming and it is fail again.

I uninstalled and reinstalled the MS visio and also it is fail. Once I put the new product key it goes directly to old key registered in my Microsoft account which is already used and unable to activate. The problem that it is always select automatically the old product key even I put new key product.

I am asking that is there any way to add new product key along with old product in my Microsoft account.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

hello faisal

I can understand its very frustrating to go through a problem like this. We appreciate your patience. To solve this problem we need to try other methods first thing I want you try is that remove all the credentials related to Microsoft and its services and check if it resolves your issue.

Go to control panel > search credential manager > click on manage windows credential > now search for office related files and one by one remove them all

You can refer to the article linked below for more troubleshooting steps. Its just a little advance you will need to know how to use cmd prompt because we need to remove the product key from the system which gets saved in it.

=> https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/office/trouble...

I am also sharing a video from youtube where this commands are used so you can understand how to work with them. "remove all the office related product.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJFgT7LkLwc

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Hope this resolves your issue update me with the results.

Regards
Himalay

1 person found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated May 19, 2024 Views 6,352 Applies to: