How does a new Product Key cost for Office 2007 Home & Student Edition?

I recently (as in yesterday) had to re-install Windows 7 on my notebook due to a REALLY REALLY nasty virus that all the scans could not get rid of. So I made sure all my files were backed up and wiped my hard drive clean and re-installed Windows.

Notebook works fine now, but I cannot re-install the Office 2007 Home & Student Edition. The Product Key is no longer valid because I installed it on three additional computers.

I don't want to have to purchase another CD-ROM, but would like to know how much it costs to purchase a new Product Key - if possible at all - so I can use the CD-ROM I already have.

Home and Student edition may only be activated on three PCs at a time. If it is already installed on 3 PCs you will have to buy another copy, or uninstall from one of the PCs and activate by telephone. There are no more product keys available for Office 2007.

<Seyazou> wrote in message news:*** Email address is removed for privacy ***...

I recently (as in yesterday) had to re-install Windows 7 on my notebook due to a REALLY REALLY nasty virus that all the scans could not get rid of. So I made sure all my files were backed up and wiped my hard drive clean and re-installed Windows.

Notebook works fine now, but I cannot re-install the Office 2007 Home & Student Edition. The Product Key is no longer valid because I installed it on three additional computers.

I don't want to have to purchase another CD-ROM, but would like to know how much it costs to purchase a new Product Key - if possible at all - so I can use the CD-ROM I already have.

Graham Mayor - Word MVP
www.gmayor.com
Posted via the Communities Bridge
http://communitybridge.codeplex.com/
Graham Mayor (Microsoft Word MVP 2002-2019)
For more Word tips and downloads visit my web site
https://www.gmayor.com/Word_pages.htm

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Only pirates sell individual keys. MS sell only the full product, including media and keys.

Ron

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated October 5, 2021 Views 1,671 Applies to: