How do you move Onenote sections from Left pane to Top of notebook with OneNote on Mac Os like you can on Windows os??

Where is the view option so I can arrange the the sections of my notebook at the top and not aligned to the left for a Mac Os? I can do this currently on my Windows Os and I was to be able to do this on my MacOs for several years. Now I do not see it. Having them on left makes no sense and is confusing.

|

Dear Mighty,

The feature is in OneNote for Windows not in OneNote for Mac. The layout of OneNote for Mac is vertical and can't be changed to horizontal.

Introducing new layout options in OneNote on Windows - Microsoft Support

As our product developers are willing to hear users' requirements, I suggest you submit your feedback and convey your suggestions to our new Feedback platform mentioned in the following article for the product developers to know your suggestions and opinions for product improvements.

Introducing Feedback for Microsoft 365 - Microsoft Community Hub

Please note the platform page will be loaded after some time based on the network environments.

You may access the page as follows to submit the feedback as well.

You may use a personal account or a Microsoft 365 business work or school account to submit the feedback.

Thanks for your understanding.

Have a nice day!

Sincerely

Cliff | Microsoft Community Moderator

Beware of Scammers posting fake Support Numbers here.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

This vertical layout was introduced with the new OneNote for Windows 10, then on Mac and all the mobile versions as the greatest UI improvement on earth, accompanied by the intended killing of OneNote 2016 who had the horizontal design from the beginning in 2003. Now OneNote for Windows 10 is dead and OneNote 2016 is the future of OneNote.....

You see the irony ?

Bernd

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated May 1, 2024 Views 23 Applies to: