How do i print a date range in microsoft 365 calendar

How do I print a date range to include multiple months with microsoft 365 calendar

Dear Stacy Brandom,

Good day! Thank you for posting to Microsoft Community. We are happy to assist you.

In order to understand and provide possible solutions, may I please confirm if you are using Outlook for windows, Outlook for Mac, Outlook for Mobile or Outlook on the web?

Could you please provide us with the screenshot of your Outlook version details? See What version of Outlook do I have? - Office Support (microsoft.com)

If you are using Classic Outlook for Windows, to print a date range in Microsoft 365 Calendar, please follow these steps:

1. Open your Outlook Calendar.

2. Click on File -->"Print" button located at the top of the screen.

3. Click on Print Option, Select the date range you want to print by clicking on the "Start" and "End" drop down option under print range

4. Choose the date range you want to print, and then click on the "Print" button.

To print a date range that includes multiple months, you can follow the same steps as above, but select a longer date range that includes the months you want to print. For example, if you want to print January to March, select a date range that includes those months, such as January 1st to March 31st.

I look forward to your update.

Thank you for your precious time. Have a nice day.

Sincerely,

Libeamlak | Microsoft Community Moderator

• Beware of Scammers posting fake Support Numbers here.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated May 1, 2024 Views 410 Applies to: