How do I get Insights to appear in the survey summary for Microsoft Forms

Do Insights appear for Forms created using Excel for Forms in SharePoint as they show for Forms created in a users' One Drive?

I know that the spreadsheets differ slightly depending on where the Form is developed. How do I get Insights in the summary view of all forms from MS Apps and SharePoint?

Answer
Answer

Hi H_Turner,

Based on my search, it appears Ideas icon and insight are related.  You'll see the Ideas icon if there are insights generated for your form.

Reference: Check and share your form results

I found some article, but there is no information whether the form created via Form for Excel in OneDrive for business will have Ideas/ insight and the ones created in SharePoint online will not. The support article simply says the following.

As the article says “For a form that has more than 10 responses, there’s also a chance that you do not have Ideas generated. In such case, it’s because we have not found any meaningful results to show at this point. Please keep collecting responses and come back to check!” ¸ I suppose it could be the reason you do not see insights in the summary.

Regards,

Neha

-----------
•Beware of Scammers posting fake Support Numbers here.
•Please let us know if this is helpful and if the solution worked for you, as it can benefit others who are facing the same scenario.

2 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated May 8, 2024 Views 2,762 Applies to: