How do I download Microsoft Pro Plus 2021?

How do I download Office Pro Plus 2021? I have a Product Key.

|

Hello Grey R, I'm Shalom and I'd happily help you with your question. In this forum, we are Microsoft consumers just like yourself. To download Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2021, follow these steps based on your account type: Sign In to Microsoft Account: Go to www.office.com. If you’re not already signed in, select Sign in. Sign in with the account associated with this version of Microsoft 365. It can be a Microsoft account, work account, or school account. Choose Your Account Type: Depending on your account type, follow the relevant steps: Microsoft Account: From the Microsoft 365 home page, select Install apps. Choose Install (or, depending on your version, Install apps). Work or School Account: From the home page, select Install apps (If you set a different start page, go to aka.ms/office-install). Select Microsoft 365 apps to begin the installation. 64-bit vs. 32-bit: The 64-bit version is installed by default unless Microsoft 365 or Office detects you already have a 32-bit version of Microsoft 365 or Office (or a stand-alone app such as Project or Visio) installed. To change from a 32-bit version to a 64-bit version (or vice versa), you need to uninstall Microsoft 365 first (including any stand-alone Microsoft 365 apps you have, such as Project or Visio). Remember to ensure your PC or Mac meets the system requirements before installation. Best Regards, Shalom

3 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

That's not what he asked. He referred to 2021 pro plus and you answered for 365. That is not the same thing.

2 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated June 30, 2024 Views 1,565 Applies to: