How do I copy an entire workbook with all of the sheets?

Hello James F, I'm Shalom and I'd happily help you with your question. In this forum, we are Microsoft consumers just like yourself. In Microsoft Excel, you can copy an entire workbook, including all sheets, by following these steps: 1. Open the Excel Workbook: - Launch Microsoft Excel and open the workbook you want to copy. 2. Select All Sheets: - Click on the sheet tab of the first sheet you want to copy. - Hold down the Shift key on your keyboard. - While holding down Shift, click on the sheet tab of the last sheet you want to copy. This will select all sheets between the first and last. 3. Copy the Sheets: - Right-click on any of the selected sheet tabs. - From the context menu, choose "Move or Copy." 4. Choose the Destination Workbook: - In the "Move or Copy" dialog box, you'll see a "To book" dropdown menu. - Click on the dropdown and select "(new book)" if you want to copy the sheets to a new workbook. - If you want to copy to an existing workbook, choose that workbook from the list. 5. Copy Options: - Optionally, you can check the box that says "Create a copy" at the bottom of the dialog box. This ensures that the original sheets remain in the original workbook. 6. Click "OK": - Click the "OK" button to copy the selected sheets to the destination workbook. Best Regards, Shalom

26 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Do a, "File / Save As" giving the new file a new name; that's it!

9 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated October 21, 2024 Views 14,509 Applies to: