How can Forms Quiz show Test Score without showing answer?

Hello,

I want to show persons taking test their score after taking the test WITHOUT showing the answer. Is this possible?

Or Could I make it for at the end of test to show if Pass/Fail test based on a show limit inputted?

Note:

1. Link being done by others outside the organization which is why question 1 is their name

2. Once submit it says quiz being graded due to not wanting test answers to show. But once I go to my admin side I cannot grade for others to "come back later to check your score"

3. If I do test with score answers will show and person haven taken test can then relay correct answers to others

Hi AlbahBarajas

Thank you for reaching out to Microsoft support.

I understand that you want to show the test score to the person taking the test without showing the answers. I can definitely help you with that.

The reason why the answers are being shown is because the "Show results" option is enabled in the quiz settings. To disable this option, please follow these steps:

1. Open the quiz in Microsoft Forms.

2. Click on the "Settings" icon (gear icon) on the top right corner of the page.

3. Under the "Quiz settings" section, toggle off the "Show results" option.

4. Click on "Save" to save the changes.

Once you have disabled the "Show results" option, the person taking the test will only be able to see their score without seeing the correct answers.

Regarding your second question, you can set a passing score for the quiz and show a message based on the score achieved by the person taking the test. To do this, please follow these steps:

1. Open the quiz in Microsoft Forms.

2. Click on the "Settings" icon (gear icon) on the top right corner of the page.

3. Under the "Quiz settings" section, set the passing score in the "Points to pass" field.

4. Under the "Feedback" section, select "Score" from the dropdown menu.

5. Enter the message you want to show for passing and failing scores.

6. Click on "Save" to save the changes.

Once you have set the passing score and feedback message, the person taking the test will see a message based on their score.

If the problem persists, I would like to know what account you are using to sign in on your Microsoft forms. In this way we can properly check if the feature is not limited to the account.

I hope this helps. If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to ask.

Sincerely,

ReynaldoB

Microsoft Community Forum Moderator

1 person found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Hello,

Thank you for the response. I've tried the version that does not say "show results" and this is how it looks.

As for the second question, I am having trouble finding "... Settings icon (gear icon) on the top right corner of the page under the Quiz settings"

4 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi AlbahBarajas

Thanks for getting back.

What options do you see when you toggle on the "Options for quiz"? You may try enabling it and see the options.

If you are still not seeing that option, may I know what account you are using to login on your Microsoft Forms? Is it a personal account or a corporate account?

Sincerely,

ReynaldoB

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hello,

If it is enable or not. there are not options when toggles for "Options for Quiz".

I am using my personal onedrive due to my corporate one I cannot use forms.

The master user has access to forms but when I went into it like I do for my personal email I do not have the options of forms.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi AlbahBarajas,

I see, if that's the case I would suggest that you send a feedback directly to our MS Forms developers about the problem. In that way they would be able to further investigate and hopefully be fixed on the next update. We’d love to hear from you about what’s working well, what’s not, and any ideas for improvements including possible new features and functions.

We appreciate your understanding.

Sincerely,

ReynaldoB

3 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated October 15, 2024 Views 3,806 Applies to: