gmail in outlook

I can't reload my gmail in outlook

Moved from: Outlook.com / Email / Adding email accounts

Hi jspropmgt,

Thank you for posting here at the Microsoft Community Forum.

We see that you have concerns reloading your Gmail account in Outlook. We understand how important this matter be addressed. Allow us to check on this and we’ll assist you in the best way we can.

This may depend on the Outlook platform being used to reload the account. To clarify and get further information about this, we have some questions for you. Please answer the following:

1. Based on how the thread is tagged, are you trying to reload your Gmail account via the Ouotlook.com web version? Or is it through the Outlook desktop application?

2. If it’s the Outlook desktop application, which build/version of Office is installed on your device? Is it part of the Office/Microsoft 365 Family, Personal, or Business subscription? See this: About Office: What version of Office am I using?

3. Are you using a Windows 10 PC or Mac device?

4. Are you getting an error message when you tried reloading the account in Outlook? If yes, may we ask for some screenshots, so we can check it further?

5. Just to clarify when you said that you can’t reload your Gmail in Outlook, do you mean you’re unable to reconfigure or re-add the account itself back to Outlook? Can you confirm this, please?

6. May we ask for the steps you’ve taken when you’ve tried reloading the Gmail account in Outlook?

The questions above can help us narrow down the cause of the issue and identify the recommendations that we can provide in the next response. We’ll wait for your response.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Louis,

I am using microsoft office 2010 professional on a windows 10 /64 desktop all the other office apps works fine I can't get any email accounts to load even my hotmail acct. I have tried to load the gmail acct manually also it says it can't acceess the server.

JAMES W SMITH PA

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Thanks for the information provided and for standing by on this concern.

We also appreciate the information you’ve provided. Since we’re able to confirm that you’re using Microsoft Office 2010, we’d want you to get the appropriate support needed to get your concern to be addressed. We have a forum category dedicated for this; wherein dedicated experts can help you sort this out. They may have other options or suggestions that may provide to you.

No need to re-create the thread and it will be the same post. To give you a heads up, the waiting time for a response usually takes 24 to 48 hours, depending on the thread volume being handled by the support team of this category.

We thank you for taking the time to raise this query.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated September 30, 2021 Views 0 Applies to: