Forms in Teams

Split from this thread.

I am having the same issue but my Microsoft Teams does not give me an option to add a form. When I add the forms tab it says Loading and then the dialog box is blank and my only options are back or exit. I have created forms in the online Microsoft Forms program but they are not showing up and I do not have the option to create the form in the dialog.

-Jakub

Answer
Answer

Hi Jakub,

Generally, we could add a form by clicking the + icon in the tab> select Forms in the window to add the form in Teams. 

From the description, you get stuck after clicking the Form icon. May I know are you using Teams App or Teams in website? 

If it is Teams app, please check whether you are using the latest version 1.1.00.8751

If it is Teams website, please clean the cache of the browser to give it a shot. 

Also, you may change the network. Sometime, the connection may stuck due to the slow network. And please log the account into another device to check whether the issue persists.

Meanwhile, please provide a screenshot of the page if there is any error message or it is blank.

Regards,

Hans

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated February 28, 2022 Views 743 Applies to: