Fluent Design: Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2021

Hello!

I just tried everything to get the new Microsoft Office Fluent Design, without success (last update, reinstallation, some RegKeys found on the internet) :-( Couldn't actually find a solution in the community. Does anyone else have this problem?

My version is: Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2021 (no Office 365) 2202 Build 16.0.14931.20128

Thank you!

RainDeer

Hi,
My name is Igor, I have 12 Microsoft MVP awards. It's a pleasure for me to help others and I'll do all my best to help you. I'm sorry you have a problems.

Office Professional Plus is a corporate product available only by corporate license. So please ask a help from your company's system administrator because some company's restrictions may be applied.
------------------
if you'll find someone's post helpful, mark it as an answer and rate it please. This will help other users to find answers to their similar questions.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Make sure the system must be supported for office professional 2021 system requirements.

For more information, see below site...

https://www.microsoft.com/en-in/microsoft-365/microsoft-365-and-office-resources#coreui-heading-j4d3wac

I am working as a Mathematics lecturer in a PU college.
Windows11_Pro_64bit_23H2_buildno_22631.3593_MS.office365_C2R_2401_v17231.20236_Intel_i5_13500_Nvidia3060_12GB_GDDR6_RAM_32GB_5600_Storage8TB.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated December 6, 2022 Views 486 Applies to: