i have 2 accounts on the same computer - working and personal. One of the accounts works perfectly fine, while i have issues with the other (thus i'm excluding Computer settings)
The issue is the following:
the settings are English (US), the ribbon on top is in English. However when i create new column, the "Column 1" is in Russian. And formulas - partly Russian (e.g. Sum), while (ABS) is English. I noticed that when pressed "autosum" and the formula went cyrillic. Then checked the list of formulas and saw that indeed some remained English.
What i have already tried doing:
1. I checked language settings - English US
2. I created new excel file just to reconfirm it's not some 1-file bug
3. I contacted OneDrive Support and after a number of printscreens of excel they advised me to contact Excel support since they didn't have expertise.
Thanks for your help