Excel 365 deletes/removed information

Good Afternoon

I need assistance with Excel 365 where when i refresh pivots or map charts it removes/deletes information where were added to tables.

I dont know where to begin to resolve this issue.

Hi MoyaL_001,

Thanks for posting in the community.

According to your description, my understanding is when you refresh the Pivot table, it will removes the newly added data from the source table. If so, may I know if the situation exists in a specific workbook or also in a newly created workbook?

If the issue only exists in a specific workbook, I would like to suggest you share the workbook with us. You can use test data to replace, upload it to the online drive and share the file link with us.

If the issue also exists in a newly created workbook, please try the following suggestions and check if they help.

1. Please try to update Office to the latest version, then check again.

2. Please set Excel into Safe Mode, then check if the issue still exists.

Close Excel, press win + R, in the Run box, type excel /safe, and click OK

3. Please try to Repair Office and choose Online Repair. After that, run Office applications and check again.

If the issue still exists, I would like to collect more information.

Please provide your Office version

Click File> Account, please take a screenshot including Subscription Product and About Excel

If my understanding conflicts with the situation or you have any updates, please feel free and come back to share with us.

Regards,

George

• Beware of Scammers posting fake Support Numbers here.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated August 23, 2022 Views 16 Applies to: