I used the importer to import a 2000 page Evernote notebook. This is with the UWP version, connected to a work OneDrive account. For one section, I got a sync error 0xE0000007 and could not open that section, neither locally, nor through webaccess to my business onedrive.
I've read that signing out and back in to your account could fix issues like this. So, I signed out, but now I can no longer sign in to that account. After filling in my password, nothing happens... Restarting or completely resetting OneNote does not help.
I'd like to migrate to OneNote, but the sync is just too flaky. With other notebooks, when I tried to move pages from one section to another, the sync would also often get stuck, resulting in lost pages.
Also, when I tried to import an Evernote workbook, delete the resulting OneNote notebook, and then import the same Evernote workbook again, everytime I get errors like
"We couldn’t import the following notes because The specified resource ID is in the wrong format."
The strange thing is that the notes it mentions are completely different for the different import attempts.