Error to upload file in SharePoint using MS upload center

I am getting an error while uploading file into SharePoint using Microsoft upload center.

Please refer screenshots. It comes up with every document I try to upload. Anyone faced similar issue? 

Dear PrajktaPatil,
Thanks for participating in the Microsoft Community. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll help you.

Do you have Onedrive to sync your files?
Upload center could have a conflict with Onedrive client or the file what you says, maybe has a limitation. Verify if the file has a system characters or a long path.

Also, try to delete Office cache:
In Windows 8 or 8.1, point to the lower-right corner of the screen, click Search, then type Microsoft Upload Center in the Search box, and then double-click the Microsoft Upload Center app in the search results (it may say 2010 or 2013, depending on your Office version).

Then, in the Upload Center, click Settings, and then click Delete Cached Files.

Do not hesitate to ask if you need more information.
I hope it has been useful to you.
Regards,
Renzo.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Clearing cache solved the problem for a while. But the error comes up again and again. Every time I cant ask users to clear the cache. Is there anything we can follow or do to solve issue permanently. Few of my users have raised that even they just open and close the file without doing anything, still this upload error pop ups. Sometimes even no one else is allowed to use the file and only one user is working on that. still following error comes up:

Please suggest.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated September 30, 2021 Views 505 Applies to: