Error "the picture is too large and will be truncated" when copying rows or columns in office 365 Excel 2016.

Error "the picture is too large and will be truncated" when copying rows or columns in office 365 Excel 2016. started about a month ago on my main desktop computer. my other computers do not get the error. i do not have teamviewer as was reported a problem like this.

Hi,

This error arises when there is too much temporary files or data on your Excel's clipboard. We suggest that you clear all of the temporary files on your computer. Kindly follow the steps provided below:

Step 1: Clear the temp folder.

1. Press   + R on your keyboard.
  2. Type %Temp% and click OK.
  3. Delete all files from temporary folder.

Note: You can back up all of the temporary folders in case that you are in need of a copy of the soon to be deleted folders.

Step 2: Delete all the clipboard items:

1. On the Home tab, in the Clipboard group, click the Clipboard dialog box launcher.

2. The Clipboard task pane appears on the left side of your spreadsheet and shows all clips in the clipboard.

3. To clear the entire clipboard, click the Clear All button.

4. To delete an individual clip, hover next to the clip, click the arrow to the right of the clip, and click Delete.

I hope this information is helpful. If there is anything else, please feel free to let us know.

99 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated April 13, 2021 Views 30,065 Applies to: