Error 'Camera upload is opaused' in OneDrive

Hi,

Since a while I receive the error message 'Camera upload is paused, please connect to a WI-FI or mobile network' on my Samsung Galaxy S9 edge when using the OneDrive app.

After searching online I tried the fix of turning the automatic upload function off and on again. When doing this the recent photos will be uploaded but OneDrive stops at exactly the same picture every single time and doe snot continue to upload the rest.

I deleted the picture at which the upload stopped (as I figured maybe the picture is faulty) but this did not help, the upload stops now at the next picture in line. 

Another strange thing is that these pictures were uploaded in the past as far as I can remember. I stopped using OneDrive for a while but stated again in the Summer after which OneDrive uploaded all pictures from my phone a 2nd time. Almost all of the pictured were uplaoded except now the remaining ones due to the pausing. 

Does anyone has any idea what could cause this and how to fix it? 

Question Info

Last updated March 31, 2020 Views 391 Applies to:

Hi NicLa,

Your concern about uploading photos in OneDrive is out of the Microsoft Community's scope of support. Because of this, I recommend submitting your concern to our OneDrive Email support. Follow these steps to do so:  Sign in to onedrive.com using any browser.  Click the ? icon (Help icon) on the top banner of the page.  Select  Email OneDrive Support, submit your concern and then follow the prompts to request support.  You can also visit OneDrive Help Center for additional help.

To notify us and have us get back to you, simply reply to this post.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi,

Since a while I receive the error message 'Camera upload is paused, please connect to a WI-FI or mobile network' on my Samsung Galaxy S9 edge when using the OneDrive app.

After searching online I tried the fix of turning the automatic upload function off and on again. When doing this the recent photos will be uploaded but OneDrive stops at exactly the same picture every single time and doe snot continue to upload the rest.

I deleted the picture at which the upload stopped (as I figured maybe the picture is faulty) but this did not help, the upload stops now at the next picture in line. 

Another strange thing is that these pictures were uploaded in the past as far as I can remember. I stopped using OneDrive for a while but stated again in the Summer after which OneDrive uploaded all pictures from my phone a 2nd time. Almost all of the pictured were uplaoded except now the remaining ones due to the pausing. 

Does anyone has any idea what could cause this and how to fix it? 

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.