Entra Connect Seamless and Pass-Through Authentication

I have a client that is having trouble with users changing AD passwords via M365.

On the M365 Entra Connect Sync page, Seamless authentication enabled working and Pass-through authentication is disabled.

On the Passthrough Authentication page there are 3 Agents that are active and healthy.

How can I enable Passthrough Authentication because I believe this will fix this issue.

|

Dear Buckleau

Good day.

Thank for posting in the community.

We've received your query and you can expect to receive response from one of our community moderator accordingly.

At this point, we appreciate your patience and cooperation. Thank you.

Sincerely,

Community moderator 

• Beware of Scammers posting fake Support Numbers here.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Dear Buckleau

Good day! Thank you for posting to Microsoft Community. We are happy to assist you.

I understand you are experiencing an issue with changing AD passwords via Microsoft 365. I do understand your query here but, as your query related to Active Directory and since Microsoft has specific support channel resource for certain different support scope and attributes, we are belong to Microsoft Forum Community mainly focused on Microsoft 365 Exchange online only. Therefore, we provide some limited knowledge about some aspects of Active Directory related scenarios. For Active Directory, we have a dedicated team with special expertise in Active Directory queries, so would you mind to connect and place your query on our dedicated Active Directory - Microsoft Q&A. We believe they will give you accurate and efficient solution for your concern.

Thank you for your precious time and understanding. For other concerns, please do not hesitate to add your post in the Microsoft Community Team.  

Stay safe and healthy. Have a nice day!

Best regards,

Allen | Community Moderator

• Beware of Scammers posting fake Support Numbers here.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated February 9, 2024 Views 29 Applies to: