Employee Signin/out form using MS forms

I'm in the process of creating an Employee Sign-In/Sign-Out system utilizing Microsoft Forms. I've designed a basic form to collect the user's name, activity (sign-in/sign-out), and the submission time. However, I'm encountering an issue where separate entries are generated for sign-in and sign-out events. Ideally, I would like to consolidate sign-out entries with the last sign-in entry if the sign-out occurs within 24 hours of the most recent sign-in. Otherwise, it should be treated as a new entry. How can I implement this functionality?

Hi Aryhc, Thanks for contacting us, It seems there is no built-in feature in Microsoft Forms to consolidate sign-in and sign-out entries as you described. Let me know if this helps or if you need further assistance. Regards, Sola “Give back to the Community. Help the next person who has this issue by indicating if this reply solved your problem. Click Yes or No below. “ Kindly note that this is a user to user forum, we are users helping other users, we aren't Microsoft employee neither are we Microsoft agents.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Thats what I thought. Anyone did this with PowerAutomate ?

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated April 23, 2024 Views 206 Applies to: