I like to write stories using sway. Have many sways I would now like to embed in a wordpress post, but not in an iframe. I've tried so many things:
- get sway embed code - paste in post - this creates an iframe
- paste url in post - does nothing but show the text of the link
- Export sway to word, publish using word - I lose most of the images, tweets, videos etc... Then try using mammoth docx converter plugin - this is better but still lose ability to embed tweets, and maybe other.
- Try to add code (php wp_oembed_add_provider...) so can use oembed as documented on their website - code breaks website. Decide somewhere Sway is not supported/defined, but don't know if this is a wordpress, oembed or microsoft problem.
- Try embedly plugin and just paste url. This just embeds as an iframe.
Please advise. How can I get all my sways into wordpress and make it look like it belongs there (i.e. without an iframe).