Dynamics 365 App not showing for new users

We have added some new user with the same permissions as existing users. However, when they log-in the Dynamics 365 - customer app shortcut is not showing up for them. All licensing seems to be fine and the same as other users. The only business app that shows up for them is the solutions health hub.

Anyone have any ideas?

Dear Dan Van Deusen,

Thanks for choosing Microsoft Community.

Based on your description, I know your requirement. I am willing to help you . But since your consult is about Dynamic 365(which is out of our scope), and there is a delicate team which responsible for issues about Dynamics 365. So I sincerely suggest you post this in Dynamics 365 Community. The engineers there will provide you further help and believe they can help you. Your understanding and co-operation are highly appreciated.

Thanks for your precious time. Have a nice day.

Sincerely,

Katherine

* Beware of Scammers posting fake Support Numbers here.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

At my company we had to get end users to access the following link before the applications or changes would show:

2 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

We have added some new user with the same permissions as existing users. However, when they log-in the Dynamics 365 - customer app shortcut is not showing up for them. All licensing seems to be fine and the same as other users. The only business app that shows up for them is the solutions health hub.

Anyone have any ideas?

Hi,

Based on the description of the issue, it seems this may be related to two things the license or security role associated to the user and the app.

You can use this API to check the users access to the APP first

[OrgUrl]/WebResources/Msdyn_AppAccessChecker.html

I would suggest you remove the License and reassign them back to the users

Then you can reassign the roles back to the users starting with the highest privilege role - correctly which would force a resync of the user information within the environment.

If you still have the same issue after all this check i would advice you

3 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated May 28, 2024 Views 3,118 Applies to: